Thursday, February 14, 2008

"Twilight" MOVIE NEWS!!!!

I can't even tell you all how excited I am for this movie to come out. No joke, we are all going the day it comes out, the minute it comes out, even if I have to go at midnight (right Emily!)!! That theater will be so full of women dying to see what they've made of Edward.....they better make us happy, darn it! I check Stephenie Meyer's site now and then for updates. Here is one that was fun. Click the link for some fun "Twilight" movie news!

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2008/02/04/kristen-stewart-wants-a-twilight-series-that-sucksin-all-the-right-ways/

3 comments:

Susanne said...

Love your new look. we should go see that with a big group... could be fun!

Julie said...

Cathi!!!!! You need to check out the comment on my blog. I am not sure what to think. It's actually pretty dang funny. However, I will call you tomorrow to chat about it!

Susanne said...

Hey... I also just found out from a different friend that book 4 is scheduled to be released aug. 2!!