Friday, February 8, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday NOAH!!

My sweet little Noah is now four! That is crazy! I was pregnant with him when we moved here, the time sure flies by. He is such a sweetie pie. We had his birthday party yesterday afternoon at Chuck E. Cheese. He's been asking ,"How many more days 'til my party?" for the last two weeks! He had so much fun. I, unfortunately, was sick the day before and the day of his birthday but I cleaned up in time for the party. Poor Mason lay on my lap with a fever almost the whole party. Because of being sick I forgot my camera at home (errrrrr!) so I only got a few pictures of him opening presents when we got home from the party. He got so many presents, it was like Christmas all over again! Most of his darling little friends from preschool were there and a handful of friends from church. It was great!
"I'm four!!"

+

5 comments:

Misty said...

Cathi do you realize how much your kids look like you?

Cathi said...

Do they?? Yah, I know especially Logan and Noah look a lot alike. Thanks for noticing!

Unknown said...

I think that for 4 year olds, everyday is Christmas. It never ends. Your kids really do look just like you. You are definitely outnumbered in your house. Are you gonna be trying again for a girl? Haha.

. said...

oh! he is getting so big...I just keep thinking of him as that cute little guy when I first started nursery 2 years ago! man the time flies.

The Elmers said...

Awww, Happy Birthday Noah!