Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Introducing the CULLEN FAMILY!!


A huge treat for TWILIGHT fans!!!!
Okay, so I am beyond excited, I'm hyperventalating! This is the first look at the actors and actresses cast as the Cullen Family in the Twilight movie. (LtoR: Emmett, Rosalie, Esme, Edward, Carlisle, Alice, & Jasper) I'm warming up to Rob Pattinson as Edward...Alice looks great, and Rosalie looks good. Emmett should be bigger in my opinion, and Jasper too. I imagined Carlisle and Esme a tad older, but all in all not bad. This means that things are really happening now and I am so excited!! This will be the most anticipated movie of my life so far. I have never been this excited for a movie to come out, EVER! Check out the other pictures on Stephenie Meyer's site. http://stepheniemeyer.com/twilight_movie.html
PLEASE COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!
OH HAPPY DAY TO ALL TWILIGHT FANS!!

9 comments:

Julie said...

I am so not impressed with Edward! Actually none of them look anything like I pictured them. What a let down! Alice is the only one that is close to my interpretation. I am excited for the movie too, but this crew does not meet my expectaions!

Unknown said...

I think this will take a little warming up for me also but I am totally excited too! I already told my husband that I will be there at the first showing with all the other TWILIGHT frieks. I love that you love them as much as I do!

April said...

That is all so exciting!! I can't believe that there is going to be movie! I think that we all have our own image of each Character but I am with you on the fact that Emmett should be a lot more muscular. You are so funny... and I love the Breaking Dawn countdown!! :)

Maybe we should have a party a week after it is released where we all talk about it! Wouldn't that be so fun... food, friends, and the Cullens!! :)

Tierra Lowry said...

I still haven't read the books. Sad isn't it? I know I'll be a freak about them though. Can't wait to read them and see the movie.

Julie said...

Wait a second...is Esme the girl that plays Ava on Grey's?????

Ashley Clark said...

This is the first I've seen the characters. Exciting! Thanks for cueing me in on that virus thing.

Susanne said...

I think they made great choices!!! I am so glad you posted this. I was expecting Alice's hair to be even shorter. Perhaps they'll crop it a bit more for the film? Hmm...

See ya later!

Neese Family said...

Cathy- Thank you so much for posting this. I am heading to Stephenies web page now to see more details. I am so excited! I can't wait either! I would love to go to a midnight showing with you! Thanks again!

Becca said...

Oh My Goodness! I can't even tell you how excited I am -- but you probably know what I mean. =)
This is awesome. I think I expected Edward to have lighter hair. I can't wait to see how they show the vamps running and driving their cars, etc. That why I want to be one. =) LOL I guess the whole mortal thing is the big hangup. =)