Sunday, February 10, 2008

Roman turned 2 years old!!

That's right, my baby is now 2 years old! It's gone too fast! He still seems like a baby to me....

Today was his birthday and since it was Sunday and most of the kids were still sick, we didn't have anything planned. I took him to church with me while the sick ones stayed home with Dad. He had fun in nursery. He had a nice long nap after church and then we opened his presents. He still isn't all that great about opening wrapping paper so we put all his presents in bags to make it easy on him. He had fun seeing all his fun new stuff.

He is saying "cheese" in this picture, he's great at posing for pictures. We got him this little water pump for the bath. All the kids had fun with it at bathtime. He got lots of little cars to play with, which he loves, and a cool ball, and some books. He's such a sweet part of our family, we are so blessed to have him. He is such a talker these days. He even sings his own little songs. Happy Birthday buddy, we love you soooo much!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Monica Mary said...

Hey Cathi! Your boys are darling. I have 2 of my own and I love being the mom of my crazy boys. It was fun running into you at the time out for women a couple years ago and now I get to see you more often! It look s like things are going well for you. What a great Christmas picture! Hopefully I will talk to you soon, Monica (Statham) Giles

Susanne said...

Wow. Time has flown by, I think. I remember seeing you for the first time in our 'new' 2nd ward ... pregnant! Two already... Happy Birthday Roman!

The Elmers said...

Oh he is sooo cute! he looks a lot like one of my nephews, same hair and all! Happy Birthday Roman!

Megan said...

Wow two already! I remember when we first moved into the ward he was a little baby! Where does time go? We sure miss being in the same ward! Take care and Happy Birthday Roman!!!

Kari said...

It's amazing how time flies! I remember first meeting you in the mother's lounge and you had just had that little guy. And I was amazed you said he was your 4th!!What a cutie!! Kali was only a couple months old. Now our babies are already two! Crazy how time flies! Well, Happy Birthday little Roman! He is a handsome little guy, that's for sure!

Ashlee said...

I can't believe he's 2! He was just tiny last time we saw you! All your kids are so cute!