Saturday, January 26, 2008

Grateful for friends.....

I finally had to take down all of my Christmas cards....this was sad. Receiving so many Christmas cards each year is one of my favorite parts of that season. My little card holder was bursting at the seams this year! It was actually difficult to try to fit them on there, I only put the pictures up, no cards. I love seeing how people change over the years and how their kids grow. We received 70 cards this year. Not bad..... I send out around 100, so at least I'm getting almost as many as I'm sending.
It is such a blessing to know we have family and friends who love us and want to share the Christmas season with us. I've been having a bit of a struggle this last week and my friends have meant the world to me. It make life so much easier to get through when you know you have friends out there praying for you when you are down. I have a testimony of prayer, I know that Heavenly Father answers prayers. I have felt so much comfort this week and I believe it is because of the thoughts and prayers said for me. I would do just about anything for my friends, even my friendly aquaintances.....I hope you all know that. I am so grateful for my friends.....

4 comments:

colin and brooke thompson said...

where did you get your card holder? Lets get together and go to that pizza place in folsom!

Cathi said...

Card holder looks like a tree with lots of swirls to hold the pictures, I got it from Pottery Barn last year.

Susanne said...

Cathi- I'm sorry you've had a bum week. I hope that Sunday will be a new refreshing start to a better week ahead! I love your card holder. I'll have to keep my eye out for one next season. Do you leave it up all year long?

Susanne said...

I'm loving you "people who should start blogging" list! A Cullen family blog would be great!! ;-)