Sunday, March 23, 2008

I've been tagged- by Keri D..

A- Attached or Single?- Married (attached) to my husband Dave, 11 years on May 10th!
B- Best Friend? - Dave and Wendi Sorenson
C- Cake or Pie?- Definately cake!
D-Day of choice?- Friday man! I love date night with Dave!
E- Essential item?- cell phone (to feel connected), computer (for blogging/surfing), and makeup
F- Favorite color?- right now? hmmmm...Red
G- Gummy bears or worms? Definately Gummi bears, Haribo from Deutschland!
H-Hometown?- Citrus Heights, CA
I- Indulgence(s)?- Twilight obsession, biweekly manicures, clothes/shoe shopping
J- January or July? - tough one...I guess July 'cause kids are out of school and we can go camping.
K-Kids?- 4 boys, Logan, Mason, Noah, & Roman
L- Life is incomplete without?- Family, friends, the Gospel
M- Marriage date?- May 10th, 1997
N- Number of siblings?- 1 sister
O- Oranges or apples?- Apples, I hate peeling oranges
P- Phobias or fears?- losing my family or friends, evil things
Q- Quotes?- "Forget yourself and go to work!" Gordan B. Hinckley
R- Reasons to smile?- My kids being particularly cute/funny, beautiful weather, a good shoot, a compliment
S-Season? - Spring! After a lame cold winter, I love when the sun comes out and we can PLAY!
T-Tag 5 people?- Brooke T., Nikki C., Katie E., Tiffani M., April S.
U- Unknown fact?-I am horribly unorganized, I seriously need help!
V- Very Favorite store?- Target, TJ Maxx
W- Worst Habit?- disorganization in every aspect of my life!!
X- X-ray or ultrasound?- ultrasound
Y-Your favorite food?- Mexican, pizza, italian
Z- Zodiac?- raging Taurus!

3 comments:

Julie said...

I love your favorite quote. I need to hear that just about everyday. I sure am gonna miss that guy. It is fun reading about you too. It makes me miss you all. Come to Denver for a visit!

. said...

Hey cathi thanks for doing my tag! it was fun to read all the stuff that you pust down.

The Aldridge Family said...

It was very fun to learn all of that about you. You are one of the most adorable people that I know. Hope you're doing well.