Sunday, November 12, 2006

Welcome to the Bitter Family Blog!









Here we are with our own blog, as a legitimate member of the internet blogging community. What will they come up with next! Well, this is really a treat... it gives me a chance to journal the goings on of our family, I can let off a little steam now and then, and you all can keep up on the goings on of the Bitter household! I used to be so great at keeping in touch with all my friends, old and new. Now, with four little ones, I can barely get to the phone, let alone have a real conversation. Since I do check my email every day or so, I can just hop on the blog and catch y'all up on the craziness that is The Bitter Family!! How fun!!


6 comments:

JOY said...

Awh you have such a lovely family!

Bet you are so proud.

Love the blog already!

www.limavady2dubai.blogspot.com

Danai said...

Great job Cathi, it takes a lot of time to do just that.... I will look forward to the updates...

Danai

Anonymous said...

Hello, this is just great, bringing me into the 21st century kicking and screaming.
Love the pictures.

hlongor

Anonymous said...

Cathi, the pictures are great! Fun to have this way to keep up!

Grandma

Anonymous said...

Your boys are beautiful! Your should be so proud. I am sure you are, but really how fun to have four little boys. You are a lucky lady. This is fun to see you all. I hope you are doing well. You look very happy and I hope you really are! Call me sometime. I would love to catch up via telephone!! Then I can multitask. Love always
Julie Williams

Aunt VI said...

You are so talented. I enjoyed your photos. The type of day you had. I am sure pizza hit the spot. Enjoyed our visit.