Tuesday, November 14, 2006

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas......


Well, here's another posting for the ol' blog... This is a very fun and busy time of year for us. Lots of stuff going on with school, church, family and the holidays! I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week already. I've gotta get my Christmas tree up this weekend. Some may think that's early, but I love Christmas decorations and it is hard work to do all that for just 3 weeks!! I've got to make it worth the hassle. I'm trying to plan ahead this year....shopping, Christmas cards, treats for neighbors,...I don't want to procrastinate this year. I get so stressed out when I wait until the last minute! I'm also trying to be realistic this year.....so no more handmade Christmas cards. As much as I love that creative outlet, I just don't have the time anymore. I'll still send pictures though(after I lose a few pounds! HA), that's all people care about anyway. This is my favorite time of year, I just love it! Although I've been avoiding the mall traffic and weekend craziness, I love the mall this time of year. It helps me get in the Christmas mood. I guess that's kind of weird but I think it's because my dad took my sister and I to the mall alot during Christmas time. I spent many Christmas Eve's in the mall. I will post some more pictures soon.

0 comments: