Thursday, November 16, 2006

It's a good thing I don't drink....


Today was a really crazy day.... I just thought I'd let you all into my world of craziness. My sister Stephanie had to go in for an out-patient surgical procedure today so I watched her kids, Sophia (5) and Kian (almost 3). Logan was at school, so I had my three and her two. Ok, I can handle that. But my mom thinks otherwise and decides to come over to help, "just in case". (She know I'm a nut job..) Then just before Logan gets picked up, my neighbor Cherie brings over her three kids for me to watch while she picks up Logan at school. So Natalie (3), Nick (2), and baby Kate (5 mos.) came over. It started to get a bit loud in the house and I just had to laugh.... I said to Uncle Mike (Dave's bro) while he hides from the chaos in Dave's game room, " Do you realize there are eight kids in the house?" We weren't even having a party!! What's up with that! I just laughed... what else can you do...cry I suppose. Luckily Roman was asleep at that moment. I decided to round the kids up for a picture, just to prove it. Kids are great, I can handle it....just not for too long. I needed a serious wind down tonight. I'm what Oprah calls "an emotional eater" so I made a batch of Chex "puppy chow" and we ordered pizza for dinner. That hit the spot.....ok, I'm sane again! It's a good thing I don't drink...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lots of kids, it was crazy!