Friday, June 27, 2008

My little boy was baptized!

Wow! I can't believe my first baby boy is 8 yrs. old and was baptized! I've been so busy that I haven't updated the blog for a while. But this was too important to not blog about. I was able to take Logan out before his baptism and do a little photo shoot. He was such a great sport. I was fast and he's so handsome it wasn't hard. He's growing up so fast I just can't believe it.

He had a wonderful day on Saturday June 21st. We had a small gathering of friends and family who came and supported Logan at his baptism. He just smiled and felt so happy that day. I was so touched to see how pleased he was to be baptized.


My future Missionary!


9 comments:

Julie said...

What a handsome boy. I am glad the day turned out to be special for all of you. I too, look at Sadie and just marvel at how much she has grown up recently. 8 will always be such a special and magical number. Tell Logan congratulations from us!

April said...

You have one handsome son!! He is such a cutie! Great job on the pictures! I am glad that the baptism went well! :)

Tiffani said...

The field is white and ready to harvest...I love the baptism pictures ,especially the one's with Logan searching the scriptures. Those pictures are a treasure, what fun it is to be eight!

Jen said...

Wow--I hate to say it, but I can't believe how grown up he is! Congratulations, Logan!!
So nice to talk with you today, Cathi.

Jenkins' Family said...

Congratulations Logan! You're such a good example to your younger brothers, and you look so handsome. Great job on the pictures Cathi!

Carrie said...

CRAZY!!!! I can't believe Logan is eight. Time sure flies by so fast. Congratulations, Logan!

. said...

Love those pics. the first one is beautiful, what a fun and special day! Crongrats Logan, we are so happy for you!

Susanne said...

He *IS* so handsome. The photos are awesome, Cathi. And Congratulations on your mothering skills. You must be doing a ton right!

Julie said...

Darling pictures. congrats to logan. I love the little boys in the suits. Its adorable!