Friday, May 23, 2008

Logan's Mother's Day Tea

Logan's whole 2nd grade invited all the moms to a Mother's day Tea. The kids performed a bunch of dances that they'd been learning for weeks. Logan kept telling me how much he hated it. He's not the dancing type I guess. Plus, I think having to dance with a girl bugged him a bit. It was sweet to see all the kids and their dances. Logan was visibly miserable through out the entire thing, so I felt bad for him, but I tried to enjoy it anyway.
Here, Logan was supposed to be doing the Macarena, but I think he was a little confused...
This is Logan and his partner Leah. She was so patient with Logan, leading him around. They were really cute together.

I think their couples dance was the Minuet.
The boy standing next to Logan clearly enjoyed the dancing and was really good at it. Logan just kept watching him to see what he was supposed to be doing.
Despite his misery and embarrassment, He looked so handsome! I love my Logan!


8 comments:

Julie said...

Why do kids have to be tortured by stuff like that. That is too funny but it looks like he was a trooper!

Julie said...

I would totally agree with you. He is very handsome! Hope your Mothers day was special. You deserve it!

Susanne said...

That looks like it was a neat thing for the moms. So dancing isn't Logan's niche... that's ok! I hope you're well!! Its been a long time...

Kristin said...

Poor kid! He is quite handsome though, I would have to agree. And you look gorgeous as always!

April said...

He is so handsome!! And you are just gorgeous as always!! Glad you had a fun time with him.

The Aldridge Family said...

What a trooper Logan was to dance for your Mother's Day. It just shows that he loves his mama a lot. I hope the day was great for you. And it was really nice to see new pictues of you and your family. It's great to hear how you're doing now that we're not in the same ward anymore.

Ashley Clark said...

This is great. I think all little boys should have at least one dance lesson. :)

Carrie said...

What torture. I remember having to do the square dance thing in PE classes growing up. I am with Logan....it SUCKS!!