Sunday, February 15, 2009

BWO!!

Okay, now that I have 5 kids I have a completely legitimate reason to become a fairweather blogger. I have now decided to take up the mindset of BWO: Blogging Without Obligation. I have enough in my life to be stressed about, I cannot stress myself out over not blogging in two months. HEY, I just had a baby for crying out loud! That's the best excuse there is besides dying really. So now, I am back into the swing of things a bit but I won't be blogging as often as I used to I'm afraid. So maybe I'll try to make my posts longer when I do, or I'll make multiple posts when I finally get around to it. We'll see. I'm lifting the burden off of my shoulders, I refuse to feel guilty for not blogging. So THERE!
Here's my cute little baby bear smiling! He's such a little cute muffin! He's really grinning a lot now. Especially when he wakes up in the morning. No laughing yet, but we'll get there. We've got him on Prevacid now for acid reflux and that seems to help with his crankiness. It's hard to enjoy his cuteness when he's crying all the time! He seems much happier now. What a relief! And incase you're wondering, even when he was cranky all the time, he actually slept pretty well at night, like 6 hours straight. Thanks for checking up on us, I'll be blogging more I think but without guilt.



8 comments:

Jenkins' Family said...

What a cutie, I love this age when they're smiling, and not just because of gas. I love the BWO theme! Take care and enjoy your darling family.

Carrie said...

What a cutie. I understand completely about the whole guilt thing that comes with blogging. SO, just let it go. I like your idea of doing multiples at once. Life is too short and having 5 kids makes it 5 times shorter. I am just going to miss seeing your cute family all the time. But I will enjoy it when you do.
PS. Kai had reflux also and was on Prevacid. I love that stuff.

Julie said...

What a cutie! He kinda looks a bit different then your other boys. As for your BWO...no worries. Just do what you can do!

The Hunt Family said...

He's such a cutie pie! Don't feel guilty, I'm stressed out with 2! I don't know how you do it with 5! You're my hero! Even though I'm not your VT anymore, you can still call me if you need anything!!! I'm not very far.

Chelsy said...

I don't even have kids right now and I'm still a horrible blogger...so no worries!!! What a cute addition to the family! You are so outnumbered! :o)

Julie said...

I have to say that I have missed you blogging. But I totally get it!! TRUST ME!! Just wanted to say that he is SO DANG CUTE! you need to post more pictures of that beauty! Of course all your little guys are lookers So post more of all of them! Glad to hear that he is doing better. Happy days for everyone!

Kari said...

Another cute Bitter boy to add to the bunch! Love those pics! Too cute! It's so fun when they start smiling and this little personality starts to come out. I feel like it's been forever since I've seen you or talked to you so I hope you are doing well and surviving in that household of boys!! You are amazing!!

Paul and Rachel said...

Oh he's adorable Cathi. Great job! You'll have to let me know how five is, we'll be there in October!

Congratulations truly.