Monday, November 19, 2007

I love this girl!!

Where do I begin!! This is my bestest friend in the whole wide world!! Wendi Weight (now Sorenson) and I met when we were 13 years old. She was this humble girl who grew up in Utah and just moved to California from Chicago. I taught her how to ROCK!! Just kidding, I did teach her a few things about music though. Our friendship is filled with music, so many memories! We've been through so much together! She now lives in Koosharem, Utah (what? you've never heard of it??? Don't worry, no one else has either.) We do get to see each other a few times a year when she comes out here to visit her family. This past weekend she came for her brother's fiancee's bridal shower. She was nice enough to invite me so we could see each other! I love her so much, I wish she would just move here already!!!


"Side by side, you and I, always friends- takin' every step walking hand in hand,

Side by side, you and I, till the end- we'll make it together if we're walking hand in hand"

"Did you ever know that you're my hero, you're everything I would like to be

I can fly higher than an eagle, you are the wind beneath my wings"

"All I ever wanted, all I ever needed is here in my arms

Words are very unnecessary, they can only do harm"

Ohhhh, I could go on and on. The memories will be with me forever, thank you for being the best friend I have ever had. You are like a sister to me, we will always be friends. We are stronger for the trials we have been through in our lives. I'm so glad that I have had you to go through some hard times with. I am thankful for our friendship, Happy Thanksgiving!!

Wendi will be turning 31 on Novemver 26th, Happy Birthday Wend!!!

1 comments:

Misty said...

Cathi! Do you remember when you and Wendi super glued your feet together? And came to drill practice with ace bandages on your feet and could not walk? LOL! Wow. Good times. Hey - tell Wendi I said hi!

Misty (Koeppel)