Thursday, January 11, 2007

Here's Daddy and his cute little baby's. Noah turns 3 February 7th and Roman turns 1 on February 10th! They're getting so big!
Here's Logan and Mason saying, "Shake-n-Bake"! It's a silly handshake thing Dad taught them, it's from the movie Talladega Nights- The Legend of Ricky Bobby.

I just had to take a picture of Noah here. I had my back to him while I was feeding Roman and when I turned around he was just casually eating his sandwich here, laying on his back with his feet up in the air. It was just so like Noah to do something so silly!
I was just thrilled because both of my "picky eaters" were doing a great job eating their lunch! This doesn't happen very often! I don't mind a messy face if it means their tummy is full! Noah had peanut butter and jelly and Roman had oatmeal- 2 packs even! Yahoo!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'll be thinking of Roman on February 10th as we are birthday buddies!!!
~Mandi Lyons (from the frozen tundra of South Dakota)