Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy 100th Post to MEEE!! (and my little nudger!)

Wow, I can't believe this is my 100th post!! A great opportunity to dedicate it to my little peanut! These are the most recent pictures from my ultrasound a couple weeks ago. I've been waiting to do my next post, my 100th, and saving it for a special occasion! I'd already posted that we found out that our 5th child will be, of course, another boy. But I've yet to post pictures of him. We've been lucky to get some really great profile shots of him. I'm now 21 weeks along, that's OVER half way, yahoo! He's just starting to kick me a bit. They are really just gentle nudges, love taps.... no rib breaking here! (BD reference)

I'm thinking since we're pretty exhausted on boys names, I may post a poll to get peoples vote on which of our faves they like. After naming 4 boys, we're at a loss. We've got a couple ideas, but no clear winners. We're just really hoping for a healthy baby. Noah thinks we need to name him after the characters from Scooby Doo: Freddie, Shaggy, Scooby, Velma!! I explained to him that Velma was a girls name, but that didn't seem to bother him. Then he settled on baby "Pikachu". Not bad, especially if he can perform electric attacks like his Pokemon namesake. Only 19 weeks to go!!

5 comments:

Julie said...

I'm so glad he's not breaking your ribs...or pelvis for that matter. hahahahaha! I'm totally at a loss at names for your little munchkin! We had enough trouble naming 2 boys. I love that you said only 19 weeks to go. I'm still only a year out from Reecey being born so 29 weeks sounds like forever. Good for you for being so optimistic! Did you finish BD? I'm almost done and LOVING IT!!! I think its my fave!

Julie said...

How fun!! It makes me want to go for number 6! Kind of! I am super excited for you. I am sure you will come up with a great boy name. The four you have are all great. I'll never forget that you almost named one of you boys Weston. I still LOVE that name. I tried to get Justin to let us name Quin that but he wasn't as into it as me. But truly, best of luck and enjoy every second of being pregnant. For me at least!

Susanne said...

Great pics Cathi! I don't have any good name ideas for you... but if it helps, we always watch movie credits for names when I'm pregnant. Not that its helped us this time around... Congratulatiosn!

Lori said...

Hi Cathi--I really like the name Lachlan (I guess it's popular in Australia).

Jen said...

You're the most fun person ever to talk names with...I'm sure you'll come up with something great!